勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 07 7月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 06940-0009342696-FA
業種 : 財務・会計
The FP&A Analyst will support the Finance Director, Supervisor and stakeholders by providing necessary data and analysis work. The Analyst will perform data mining and help put together Excel models and information to provide timely and accurate data and analysis to stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibility:
The Analyst will help to provide data to enable timely and accurate reporting as well as analysis. He/she will also help to support the key stakeholders in the area of responsibility assigned in terms of financial data and analysis. Data will include all financial data, including revenue, expenses, capital, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Value Chain etc. to provide data and analysis to support key business decision making.
- Support Monthly and Quarterly P&L Forecasting by retrieving relevant data and analysis for but not limited to Revenue and Expense
- Work with key stakeholders to analyze and compile variance analysis for both revenue and expense
- Provide all necessary reporting to HQ
- Support creation of Annual Budget for assigned area of responsibility: communicate budget guidelines to relevant stakeholders; work with relevant departments to obtain budget input and data for both revenue and expense
- Work with Accounting team to review P&L at month end close to ensure all necessary numbers are reflected
- Support/conduct ad hoc financial analysis including but not limited to lease vs. buy, cost trend and optimization analysis, ROI analysis etc.
- Provide data/information as requested through data mining, including but not limited to financial and macroeconomic data
- Timely and accurate submission of all reports and deadlines
Expected Level of Functional Skills/Knowledge:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Finance knowledge and analysis skills
- ERP experiences preferred but not mandatory (SAP, Oracle equivalent)
- Must be a team player
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Experience in Excel and modeling skills including ROI analysis
- Experience working with forecast/budget/software application
Required Experience / Qualification
- Previous budgeting and financial planning experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
TOEIC 700 and above, good English writing skills required
15% bonus plus overtime