勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 06 3月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 22393-FS
業種 : 金融
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
The Financial Analyst is in charge of:
- Financial performance monitoring and forecast reporting for the company: the full P&L needs to be forecasted in order to support future strategic decisions of the company. Actual results vs budget are monitored, and potential deviations explained thanks to closed relationships with business
- Expense control in the company: set up strong reporting process, interact and challenge all business divisions about expense related topics.
- In a nutshell, the financial analyst, masters the key financial of the data of the company and participate to making the best decisions making reporting and tools for the company’s Management decisions
THE FEATURES DIMENSIONS OF THE POSITION
The financial analyst directly reports to the Financial Planning Section Chief with close communication with Finance Department Manager and will have regular interaction with company’s top management, in particular Chief Strategy Officer and Deputy Chief Financial Officer.
The financial analyst has a privileged access to a significant amount of strategic information and can leverage this make some proposal to the company’s management.
THE OPERATING ENVIRONMENT AND MAJOR ISSUES OF THE POSITION
The financial analyst operates in a lean organization, and then has an opportunity to develop both quantitative skills through analytical work, but also soft skills in interactions with various department and people.
- The position requires an experience in financial control function, and some experience in insurance is a plus. Fast learning capacity and appetite for analytical work is a must.
- Team spirit, curiosity are highly encouraged
- English and Japanese communication are required.