¥1300万 - 1500万 / annum
2017 年 12 月 19 日
Global Security company located in Tokyo is looking for a future CFO in few years.
Must have / had securities or Bank background.
Must be under 50y/o
Hands on experience in financial reporting, regulatory reporting, deal with external audit with tax return matters and also JGAAP experience.
This role will report to CFO and to the regional head based in Asia.
- Responsible for preparing of head office reporting for group report consolidation (financial reporting and management reporting, EPO)
- Responsible for local regulatory reporting, including Capital Adequacy Ratio.
- Budgeting and NBI/Cost monitoring
- Accounting control and reconciliation.
- Accounting procedures and user guide manuals update
- Preparation of various kinds of tax returns (corporate income tax return, consumption tax return & local enterprise and inhabitant tax return with assistance by tax advisor, depreciable asset tax returns, enterprise establishment tax return)
- Supporting CFO Japan in terms of corresponding to accounting review / audit and tax audit, Asset Liability Management especially focusing on liquidity management, Involvement of new product committee.
- Involvement in various kinds of project, especially change management in accounting processes.