¥1000万 - 1200万 / annum
2018 年 1 月 24 日
Our client is a well-known company enjoying rapid, sustainable growth. Your brilliants skill as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager are needed to support future growth, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy. This role calls for special analytical skills and a real passion for developing an intimate understanding of a business that is experiencing a high growth trajectory.
Your extraordinary head for numbers, business insights and critical thinking will empower company leaders to facilitate business planning. Your exceptional experience in FP&A lets you provide valuable insights into business performance and support strategic decision making. If you relish a challenge, this is the role for you as you define and interpret business metrics, develop analyses to understand performance, and support decisions that drive investments, growth and profitability. As one of the company’s leaders, you will work closely with the general manager and the broader finance team including accounting, pricing, treasury and tax. As a natural leader, you can mentor and motivate a team of bright professionals to progress their career.
Your Skills & Experience
• An MBA or degree in Business, Commerce or Finance.
• Ten years of experience in financial planning and analysis in growth businesses.
• Extensive knowledge of planning and budgeting processes, financial forecasting, P&L management, interpreting and reporting business performance results.
• Exceptional experience partnering with senior executives on planning and strategic decisions.
• Strong critical thinking, organisational, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
• Brilliant mentoring skills to groom junior team members for senior roles.
• Hands-on and strong financial modelling skills in Excel.
You have amassed uncommon experience in FP&A, and you’re now ready to take on a truly extraordinary role in a large, successful and growth oriented company. You’re entirely comfortable with complexity in business models, metrics and financial modelling, and you relish the chance to share ideas, and collaborate with other executives to craft a path for future growth. You’re confident, professional and eager to mentor colleagues.
What’s on offer?
• A dynamic, rapidly changing environment where your skill and abilities will be put to test every single day.
• The rewards of seeing your strategies implemented to achieve growth.
• An opportunity to join a special team of executives in a company that rewards excellence yet takes a positive approach to work-life balance.
• Unlimited career potential in a role that showcases the depth and breadth of your FP&A talents.