Regional Head of IT Audit & Governance
¥1000万 - 1700万 / annum
2018 年 1 月 24 日
- Apply processes in the areas of IT Audit, information security, information management through activities such as: training and raising awareness, risk assessment/management/mitigation, application of processes, standards, procedures and guidelines, and related controls.
- Contribute with clear actionable guidance to IT led projects/services to ensure applicable information security and information management requirements are addressed during the project/service life-cycles
- Review systems/services operated through IT for compliance with principles & practices (P&P), standards, procedures and guidelines in scope of global policies
- Facilitate compliance with Company requirements in the areas of information security and information management.
- Explore opportunities to enhance the protection of higher-value Company data and automate the disposal of lower-value Company data.
- Share Information protection know-how and intelligence with colleagues in IT and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies, retention and disposal of Company information, and effective controls/governance in relation to the processing of Company information.