IT Audit & Cyber Security Governance Specialist
勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 01 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 9356018-BT
業種 : テクノロジー
My client is a major global FMCG firm, with an expanding portfolio of initiatives relating to one-to-one consumer marketing and customer engagement. With a more complex customer data management system and large projects across the business, we are looking for an Information Management and Security specialist, with a deep understanding in Information Protection and Governance processes and information management. As the expert in Japan, yu will be part of a team that use sadvanced technology and techniques to assess and reduce information risk across the technology stack - from ERP systems and .NET applications to mobile devices and cloud services, big data/AI.
Ideally the suitable candidate should have a strong background in IT Audit, IT and Information Security, from analyzing information protection failures, reengineering processes to remedy gaps, and training staff on ensuring correct procedures are followed. A technology background is preferred, though this is not a technical position.
This is a stand-alone specialist position, reporting to a regional head.
- Work as the Japan-representative in a global team of 100 professionals around the world driving information management and information cyber security
- Effectively and constructively engage with stakeholders to seek consensus and support for Information Protection and Governance activities.
- Apply process due diligence and improvement in the areas of information security and/or information management through activities such as: training and raising awareness, risk assessment/management/mitigation, application of processes, standards, procedures and guidelines, and related controls.
- Work with Technology members to review IT systems/services for compliance with principles & practices and local/global standards
- Working closely with many Information Services teams to drive projects and process improvements in areas such as lean controls, cybersecurity, business continuity, smart access analytics, automated content analysis and data leakage prevention.
- Explore opportunities to enhance the protection of higher-value Company data and automate the disposal of lower-value Company data.
- Strong experience with stakeholder engagement and communication across the business (locally and with region)
- Good understanding of Web application security concepts and practices.
- A strong command of Japanese and English and superior communication skills when writing, speaking and presenting.
- You are not afraid of facts & figures yet always curious about the bigger picture.
- Strong experience in IT Security and Information management
- Experience with large-corporation, in areas such as problem/change management, information retention, and IT controls/audit
- Bilingual (English/Japanese)
What’s in it for you
- A great opportunity to work in a top global firm and be exposed to wide areas of the business
- Attractive salary and opportunity to take on further responsibility in future
- Exposure to regional and global initiatives