¥1200万 - 1500万 / annum
1月 17, 2018
Summary of the position
The Tokyo platform has expanded following the 2014-2017 strategic plan, A dedicated Product Control is dedicated to cover Tokyo Global Markets activities and further developments plans.
Activities covered are:
- Equity Finance, delta one activities.
- Equity Solutions desks (structured derivatives).
- JGB, emerging markets repo market marking.
- Speaking French is a great advantage to be able to connect with head office staff.
- This person will work closely with local trading teams, market risk staff and finance; as well as reporting to local management, sufficient experience and presentation skills are therefore required.
- The nature of the job requires a strong knowledge in product control, including PNL explain, valuation topics; and ideally a knowledge of Summit OTC or Sophis Equity systems.
- Validation of P&L of Tokyo desks.
- Validation of Market Data.
- Monthly remarking process (Totem, etc.…).
- Monthly reserves validation.
- Client Contribution control and reporting.
- EOY process controls (one month once a year).
- Participation in the Japan projects (NPC, exceptional transactions, regulatory).
- Coordination with Head-Office Product Control teams and other departments (Front-Office, Middle-Office, Risk Department).
- A strong experience in Product Control is a must;
- Knowledge and experience of the Japanese would be helpful;
- At ease with basic VBA, spreadsheets creation/maintenance;
- Japanese and French speaker is a plus.