Senior Financial Analyst
勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 26 5月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 06940-0009292186-FA
業種 : 財務・会計
An exceptional role awaits a Senior Financial Analyst with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a leading online company with an enviable reputation and a clear plan for sustainable long term growth. Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work with the firm; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily? The company move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Tech and Retail partners. This brilliant opportunity could be the chance you have been looking for to extend your skill set, work with some of the best in the business, and drive your career into the fast-track.
• Expertise collecting, analysing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
• Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Fulfillment Center improve and create new measures for site productivity
• Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
• Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial close, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and improving the use and ease of interpretation by your Operations partners
• Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
• Intermediate up to advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
• Experience of performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
• Experience (or ability to learn quickly) working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to management for strategic decision-making
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• 2+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis
• Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
• The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
• An employer that encourages work-life balance.