ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
¥900万 - 1400万 / annum
2月 2, 2018
As IT Project Manager you will lead the company ServiceNow Implementation. Your extensive experience tells you a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work and you have the commercial insights to predict IT needs, play a hands-on role in development of business strategy, and solve unique – and often – complex problems. Your meticulous attention to detail, and enthusiasm for supporting new and evolving projects will see you report to senior leaders, while offering unwavering motivation to your own team.
Your skills and experience
- Understanding of ServiceNow related feature, as well as its implementation process from requirement gathering to roll out.
- At least five years outstanding Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management.
- Excellent skills in budget tracking and complex cost benefit analysis.
- Extraordinary understanding of distributed technologies/architecture plus mainframe technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and financial analysis skills.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese (Read and Write) on business level.
You have the business acumen to predict market trends and the brilliant experience to develop solutions that meet problems head on. You relish a chance to solve unusual or complex problems, and you know how to influence senior leaders to encourage development of new ideas and approaches. More than an IT expert, you know how to align technology solutions with business strategies while having the confidence to collaborate with senior management and motivate a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
**Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.