Technical Accounting Manager
¥1000万 - 1200万 / annum
12月 19, 2017
Great if you have Big 4 or consulting firm background .
Open to foreigners with fluent Japanese and English.
- Analyzing various technical accounting issues and providing advice (primary duty)
-handle technical accounting issues like disposal of shareholding in JV, capitalization vs expense of payment, opening balance sheet adjustments, restructuring etc.Provide technical accounting training for its entities (secondary duty)
-provide advice in form of positon paper / white paper
-liaise with its HQs finance ( Tokyo) BT&S counterparts (mainly Global Accounting Team) and external parties (PwC etc) ;
l Have 5 to 15 years related experience in CPA firms, or Corporate of multinational companies (manufacturing background preferred).
(qualified candidate with 8 years+ experience to be offered “Manager” title; high potential candidate with lesser experience will be considered as “Specialist”)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification (CA, CPA etc)
- Fluent in English is a must (need to liaise with US Headquarters via email / teleconference). On top of English, fluency in Japanese is highly desirable, and Chinese is a plus.
- Knowledge in US GAAP is a must ; additional knowledge in Japan GAAP and IFRS is a plus.
- Computer competency in the client-server environment (SAP, Oracle, HFM etc)
- Big 4 working experience is a definite advantage
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting.