Applications Project Manager/アプリケーションプロジェクトマネージャー
勤務地 : 東京
掲載日 : 05 6月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : AO31-BT
業種 : 業務改革
As an Applications Project Manager you will have extensive knowledge in application development. You will report to the onsite Senior Project Manager and with your extensive experience in application development, you will collaborate with onsite and offshore teams to ensure the project is delivered to the highest quality meeting the implementation deadlines.
The Project Manager will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience – Essential
- Extensive application development experience
- Project Management of complex application systems
- Very strong managing daily tasks
- Aggressive attitude towards delivery management. Must be a task master.
Experience – Desirable
- Experience in the insurance industry will be a good to have
- Understanding of Packaged Software project implementation
- Global project implementation
Qualifications – Essential
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical, management, or engineering field, equivalent work experience or professional project management qualifications.
- Japanese: - Speaking: Native - Reading Writing : Native
- English - Reading Writing: Business - Speaking: Business