IT Risk & Control Specialist
¥1000万 - 1200万 / annum
12月 8, 2017
My client, a leading securities and investment banking company, is looking for a strong bilingual professional to be a part of IT Risk & Control group.
Objectives of the team are to:
- Maintain and monitor the Regional and Global Technology Control Environment for adherence to the Governance Framework
- Facilitate the design and operation of appropriate control to allow Technology to operate efficiency and effectively while ensuring requirements of Technology Management, Internal and External Audit, Regulatory Bodies, Compliance, Legal and Risk controls are met
- Advise Technology Management of the status of current / emerging risks and risk remediation programs..
- Responsible for liaising with other internal governance authorities, i.e. Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Affairs ensuring that their requirements are communicated to Technology and taken into account when considering risk exposure and response.
Responsibilities: The candidate is responsible for providing services for IT Risk and Control. Services shall include but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate, communicate and liaise with the regulators on the regulatory requirement with the objective to obtain evidence information required from the management team
- Perform IT risk assessment to identify potential risks and assist in defining mitigating controls
- Support global IT policies and standards buildout and reviews
- Monitor compliance with IT policies
- Understand and stay abreast of the changing regulatory environment
- Regularly undertaking assessment to ensure controls, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Creating reports for management meetings / regulatory requirements
- Assist on other Asia Pacific IT Risk and Control initiatives
5 years or above in IT Risk & Control, IT Risk Management, or IT Audit, preferably working in financial service or consulting firms.
- Relevant qualifications including CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, or familiarity with COBIT and ITIL framework and DevOps are an advantage but not essential
- Project management and strong analytical skills
- Native Japanese – fluent spoken and written Japanese
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- MS Office management skill
- Excel Macro Skill (Desirable)