Omnichannel Marketing Data Scientist
勤務地 : 東京
掲載日 : 14 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 36165-BT
業種 : 業務改革
Are you a Data Scientist looking to join a leading firm with a passion for innovation? Familiar with R, Python and SAS? You will be able to get your hands on real customer data, using some cool tools such as Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, Radian6 and a lot more. Genuinely an exciting role working with some great people for an attractive salary (8 – 12m). All you need to do is click!
My client is a well known brand making the transition from B2B to direct-to-consumer business. With new customer touchpoints and engagement with customers in ways that have never been done before, this leads to the need to hire a Data Scientist, to look across ONLINE & OFFLINE DATA, generating insights into customer data, purchasing behavior, online journey, and many other variables. A genuinely exciting role, with an abundance of data and a real opportunity to bring science and academic approach to real business in a company driving innovation in its industry.
- Analyze data across our marketing channels (online & offline) and BI systems.
- Define metrics & KPUs to inform both tactical & strategic marketing decision making.
- Deliver analytic reports via dashboards (eg Tableau) summarizing information & providing insight and interpreting complex data for marketing & commercialization colleagues.
- Manage the development & deployment of automated analytics to serve common requests.
- Generate data led insights to define, create and execute A/B or multivariate tests that drive marketing communication improvements and conversion rate optimization.
- Be part of the first line of support for countries needing assistance in developing their data led marketing decision making.
- Provide users of consumer analytics with readily accessible and digestible documentation to enable knowledge diffusion.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends and to inform key decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Behavioral Science is from advantage).
- Must be able to demonstrate technical analytic capabilities: eg via SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Experience with a digital and social analytics tools is preferred (eg Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Radian6 etc.).
- Use of JIRA & Agile methodologies is preferred.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese to business level.