R&D+Medicine Business Analyst/consultant
勤務地 : 東京
掲載日 : 03 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 9993354-BT
業種 : 業務改革
Our client is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Since its founding in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing novel treatments for human and veterinary medicine.
They are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst in Research & Development + Medicine Business background to join the team.
- Business Consultancy: Demonstrates a consistent and direct engagement of clients at all levels in one business
domain. Develops a thorough understanding of that business domain, including key business processes, and
demonstrates a recognition of client needs and corresponding IT opportunities. Communicates with clients in business
terms. With supervision, proposes improved business processes, introducing innovation where possible.
- Project Management: With supervision, plans, organizes and oversees resources to achieve the goals and objectives of
a small project. Addresses all other aspects of the IT Project Manager role.
- Demand Management: With supervision, performs a liaison function between the business and internal providers
of technical services. In close partnership with key business stakeholders, matches and with supervision, prioritizes
demands on IT services to maximize value to the business.
- Domain Architecture: Develops Domain Architect capabilities.
・ Basic business process knowledge, and a demonstrated capability to apply technology solutions in addressing
・ Demonstrated project management capability based on the successful completion of small projects.
・ Strong communication skills( English+ Japanese), and basic relationship development and management capabilities.
・ Basic foundation and understanding of:
1) methodologies for system design, development, and implementation;
2) all phases of the Project Implementation life cycle;
3) validation and regulatory requirements.
・ Experience working with consultant resources and external creative and technical personnel in a fast-paced and
complex project environment.