Senior Consultant, Marketing Data and Analytics
勤務地 : 東京
掲載日 : 24 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 52795-BT
業種 : 業務改革
I am working on behalf of one of my global clients to build out a new Marketing Data Analytics team. A great opportunity to be part of a new business, using the latest cutting-edge technology and work on some exciting projects. I am looking for people with strong technical skillsets, who have the ability to turn data into marketing stories!
My client is a global leading firm, specializing in social media, marketing, and data analysis in building a strong platform to deliver campaigns to the public. As a senior consultant, you will be playing a crucial role in the industry by directly working with clients and internal staff to develop strategic methods and solutions to leverage marketing information. Additionally, you will contributing largely to your team, as well as to your clients in establishing solid client relationship skills. If these are the kinds of experiences and opportunities you are seeking for in taking a leap forward in career change, please have a glance below at the job responsibilities that you will be handling.
- Develop program measurements and analyses, and present them to clients
- Cooperate with the client team and internal teams (including marketing analytics, account management, interactive strategy) in order to improve campaign performance
- Gather methods and apply quantitative methods to analyze information through data resources
- Solid expertise in database marketing, channel marketing, analytical tools and techniques
- Present findings, information and analyses to analysts and senior analysts.
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing analysis, web analytics, database marketing and research
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics - Master's Degree is preferred, but not necessary
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Access, and Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding technical experience and knowledge of marketing analytics software tools including SAS, SPSS, R, Python and other programming languages including Visual Basic and SQL
- Experience with web analytics tools and query tools